Co-host Sober Company Podcast
Meditation Teacher and Engaged Buddhist
- Don’t be bound to a single theory. Avoid being narrow-minded and bound to present views.
- Don’t force others to adopt your views, but engage in compassionate dialogue.
- Find ways to be with those who are suffering and awaken yourself and others to suffering in the world.
- Live simply and share time, energy, and material resources with those in need.
- Let go of anger and hatred.
- Practice mindful breathing to come back to the present moment.
- Practice wise speech.
- Stand against oppression and injustice without engaging in partisan conflicts.